Aug 9, 2015

Nail Polish - July


Hey There!

I had the chance to dip my toes into Sinful Colors Southern Belle Polish. Influenster sent me a Sunshine Vox box and the lovely color that I ended up with inside my Vox Box was Southern Belle. It's a beautiful purple cream that I don't currently have in my collection (I mean, now I do!).

And, I love Sinful Colors polishes. They are a great price and the formula, 9 times out of 10, is pretty good. With Southern Belle, I only needed 1 coat but I did 2 just to be sure. It's a fall color but it's so pretty. I normally wouldn't use a fall color in July but I made an exception. My feet enjoyed it.


It has been a very neutral finger nail month. I've been enjoying wear pale colors for the summer. Pale polishes work well when you're doing a lot of things with your hands. Pale polishes don't show the chips and/or nicks. Pale polishes look better for a longer period of time.

Wet n Wild's Private Viewing is a peachy nude. The website says that it's a polish that has shimmer. I say not really. It's almost has some shimmer. I definitely needed 3 coats of this polish. It's a very sheer cream polish that goes on just a little bit streaky. This color is one of the WnW polishes that doesn't have the best formula. It's one of the ones I struggle with. Even so, the polish makes my nails look super professional.

Wet n Wild polishes do last quite a long time on my nails. I normally only wear them for about 4 or 5 days but you really can do a good 7 - 8 day run. You know that I love the bottle and handle. I don't have to talk about the tapered brush that makes polishing my nails easier. It's why I reach for WnW polishes so often.


I didn't have to change my toe nail polish (because SinfulColors lasts quite a while) and I didn't wear polish on my nails half of the month. But, both of the colors that I did wear are winners.

No comments:

Post a Comment