Jun 28, 2015

It's A Haul Y'all! - Lush



Hey There!

I am going to have to start shopping Lush on line because when you walk into the store you forget that you have to eat, pay car notes, pay rent/mortgage, whatever. I honestly spent twice what I had planned but I don't regret one damned dime!

I didn't take the best pictures of them individually because 1) that's really messy folks and 2) my allergies have been kicking my butt and just having this bag in the room was torture. But I needed this stuff. Yes I did!


I like bath bombs but I love bubble bars. They are so fun and because I am totally a bath girl, these are perfect to bubble up my bath water. The great thing about bubble bars is depending on how big the bar is, you can get 3 or sometimes even 4 uses.

 


I keep going back for the Blue Skies & Fluffy White Clouds ($10.99) bubble bar. It's very spicy with frankincense oil and patchouli. I don't know what patchouli is but I might need to marry it.



The Brightside Bubble Bar ($10.95) is a new one for me. It's bright orange and pretty and smells deep citrusy. You know the difference between bright, sunshine citrus and spicy deep citrus, right? Well, this is the spicy deep citrus.



The Rose Jam Bubbleroon ($6.25) is an oil bubble bar. It's supposed to make your skin even softer than bubble bars. I only got one to test it out. It smells good and it's cute to boot!



This Dreamtime Solid Luxury Bath Melt ($6.25) intrigued me. I don't think I had any knowledge that this even existed. It's a creamier bath melt that is perfect for bed time (that's what the Lush lady said). I can cut it in half (I bet I can do thirds) and I'm excited to try this one out.


I thought I needed the Space Girl Bath Bomb ($5.25). I've seen several people haul this and it made me want it. There are supposed to be pop rock type candies inside. It smells berry-ish mixed with rose. While I like the swirly, lovely colors of bath bombs but they don't make the bath water silky smooth so I prefer the bubble bars.



The great thing about going inside the store is that you can request samples. Yes! Did you not know that? Well, you can and this time I asked for a bit of the Aromaco solid deodorant. I wanted to try it under my arm after I shave. It supposed to help sooth after shaving. I'm also very interested to see if it does well as a deodorant. I'm not 100% on board the natural deodorant train but I want to try it out.

So after a long day at work (or at the mall) I can relax with a super Lush-ious bath (ha!). I am so tempted to get up and take a bath right now.


But first, I'm gonna take a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment