Apr 25, 2015

Sephora VIB Sale


Hey there!

You aren't going to believe it. Seriously, you'll call me a liar and walk away from me. You'll slam the door in my face. 

I only purchased 2 things during the Sephora VIB sale. 

Stop calling me a liar. 

I had sooo many things in my Sephora shopping cart and on my Loves List. I had potions and lotions and pretty lipsticks and glosses. I had picked a highend face powder and a lowerend one. I had 6 or 7 blushes to choose from and at least that many bronzers and highlighters. I had saved all my little pennies for this special week. I was ready. 

And I failed to pull the trigger. 

Everyday I'd go to my shopping cart, look at it and then remove things. Then by the 21st I decided that I wasn't going to make an online purchase at all. I did go in the JCP store and purchase 2 items but nothing close to what I planned on.

I looked at the items and decided I just really didn't need anything. When you are packing for a move, you get to look at really take inventory of what you have and it you quickly decide you just don't need any more stuff. At least that's what I did.

So in a few days I'll chat with you about the two things that I did get. Until then I'll just have to find other things to spend my pennies on.


And then I'll tell you about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment