Nov 10, 2014

Nail Polish Change - Revlon's Iconic


Hey There!

This week I was super stoked to wear my Revlon nail polish in Iconic. I picked it up a few weeks ago but had some colors in the nail polish queue so I just got to wear this color. I really liked it! This color was green in some light and gray in other light. I enjoyed wearing it. 



It was a hard formula to smooth out but I did my best. I try to only dip into the bottle once for each nail but with this polish, several times I had to go back in for more. It seemed to take quite a while to dry and even after using my Sally Hansen Insta-Dry, I had a few nicks. Luckily they weren't on my filming hand. Lord knows we can't have the pretty hand all messed up (can you hear the sarcasm?). 

It lasted decently through my required 4 days. I always mention that I type a lot so you have to be almost magical to make it past day 5.


While I really enjoyed this color, it may move to the "for toes only" side of my nail kit. It was such a pain to work with, I probably won't try it on my fingers again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment