Nov 8, 2014

It's A Haul Y'all! - Nail Polish



Hey there!

I'm not ready to talk about it yet! The weekend isn't over and I have a feeling I will end up BACK at a Sephora this weekend. Stop sucking in your teeth!



What I did do is use some of my CVS cash to pick up some nail polish over the past few weeks. I don't like to leave CVS bucks on the table so what better way to use them than with more beauty products. I decided to splurge on my Sally Hansen products and get 2 from the Salon Manicure line. Those are the ones that are always about $7.79. CVS had a buy $10 worth and get $2 off and I had to use my $6 CVS bucks that day or lose them. So, that made them $3.79 each. I picked up Ruby Do and So Much Fawn. So pretty, don't you think?



I took a trip to a different Wal-Mart and found some really cute NYC Long Wearing Nail Enamel colors. NYC has really good polish and I try make sure to look and verify that I have all the ones I like. They are always $.93 or less at Wal-Mart so you really can't go wrong trying a new color. I picked up Lexington Lilac and Wine Bar. I thought that Wine Bar would be my favorite of the two colors but just look at that lilac color! That's a warm color that I can wear this fall for sure! I'm so glad I bought that one.



I always keep my eyes peeled when walking through the Dollar Tree. You just don't know what you'll find in there. This time I found an old Wet n Wild, Wild Shine in Hallucinate. There are a lot of sparkles in it and it almost does as good a job as my China Glaze in Travel in Color, but not quite.



I don't think that I mentioned my Nicole by OPI find. What's the Mitch-uation was a color from their Modern Family Line. I found mine at Marshalls for $2.99. It's pretty but I can't say it's as pretty as I thought it would be. We'll see what I think when it's on my fingers.



And a super quick Sephora mention. Yesterday when I went in the store (don't you dare judge me! It's 20% off people!), I swung past the clearance section. I wanted to make sure that I had all of the $.99 cent nail polish that they had. I apparently had missed one so I spent $.79 on this bottle of polish in Mystic Gothic. Pretty huh? Worth $.79, so going into the store was a good idea, huh?! (Well, no, I spent waaaay more than $.79 but we aren't here to talk about that).

And that's what I've added to the polish collection over the last month (not including the colors from my Ipsy bag). Only 7 polishes in a month. That's pretty good for me! I'm proud of myself!


What have you been buying to wrap your fingernails and toe nails in? Have they been splurges or cheap goodies?

No comments:

Post a Comment