Oct 15, 2014

Quickie Review - Sephora Rouge Cream Lipsticks in Sexy Game & Oh Oh!


Hey There!

Yep! We're going to talk about more lipstick! Why? Because I love lip products. I'm a gloss girl mainly but in the Fall, all of the pretty warm toned colors come out and I go crazy! This post is no exception.

I always have to remind myself that Sephora does have its own line of cosmetics. The natural inclination when you walk into a Sephora is to pull out your list and try things from other brands. I try to veer towards the Sephora lippies and blushes first. It's a great line and they normally have shades that match some of the higher end brands. About a month ago I did just that and fell in love with two of their lip colors.

Sexy Game and Oh Oh! are too colors that are knocking on Fall's door. They are both very rich colors, very pigmented. Sexy Game is a warm berry color and Oh Oh! is a rich, cinnamon brown color. Both of them wear well, glide on silky smooth and stain just the tiniest bit. The staining in this lip product is ok though because it means I just have to add balm or one swipe of fresh lipstick. I like that!

Both colors compare to the high end brands in my book. The packaging is pretty and the lipsticks are very hydrating. I didn't have to start or end with lip balm (unless I decided to go balm only after lunch). These lipsticks really do wear comfortably.

The Sephora Rouge Cream lipstick line is only $12, so you can kinda go all ham in that area. I only chose 2 this time, but there are 29 colors to pick  from. If you are into your purples, 'Truth or Dare' or 'Deep Reddish Plum' might be for you. If you want to rock Barbie pink, 'Miss or Madam' or 'Call Girl' might work.

The names are fun and the colors are even more fun. At $12 a piece you really could afford to try 1 or 2 of them out and see if they are worthy of your lipstick collection.


I bet the answer will surprise you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment