Oct 17, 2014

Ipsy Bag - September Review - Follow Up


Hey there!

I wanted to come back and touch base on the Briogeo Don't Despair, Repair deep conditioning mask that came in my Ipsy bag. When I did my initial September Ispy bag review I hadn't used this sample yet. Well now I have.

And it's ok.

That's it. Just ok.

For $26, I wanted more. I mean I wanted a spa hair experience. I didn't get that. It was like a regular ole' conditioner. It wasn't even better than my Organix conditioner that I buy BOGO $7.99. If I price it out, 6 products plus a cute bag, comes to $1.43 per item. This conditioner at $1.43 for 1 oz of product is fine. My Organix is .31 cents per oz and magical. I think unicorn tears are on the ingredient list.


So, as a sample, I am glad to have tried this. As a purchase...no way.

No comments:

Post a Comment