May 8, 2014

Quickie Review - Simply Pink, Pink Sugar by Aquolina


I love this fragrance. It is the best. Its sweet and sugary and smells so good. I found it at Sephora (of course) for $30 and almost walked past. Sure, the bottle was pretty but I had smelled the Pink Sugar and wasn't a fan so when my lady at Sephora mentioned it, I passed it up the first time. Then after sniffing 5 or 6 scents, I went ahead and tried it. Love, love, love it!

The fragrance notes are raspberry, strawberry, vanilla, praline, licorice...folks I don't know what that means! If I had to tell you the fragrance notes I'd say things like a strong scent of cotton candy, with an undertone of Krispy Kreme glaze and the slightest dash of freshly bathed baby. There is also a brief note of strawberry Jolly Rancher. You can almost smell it, can't you?!

Oddly enough, I tried to Google information about Simply Pink but couldn't find anything. I'm not sure if that means it's going away or never caught on but I hope not. I was hoping to find a body lotion or powder or something to match but I couldn't find anything at all. I will probably go prowl the stores this weekend and see what I find. I'll keep you posted.


Until then, I'll spray this on each morning and smell like a big puff of cotton candy and a subtle hint of Jolly Rancher.

No comments:

Post a Comment