Feb 7, 2014

Body Butters

Can we step away from makeup for a minute?

I have fallen in love.

It's ok. I fall in love a lot.

You know, with products.

This time is different. Well, no not really. It's the same. But it's a different same.

This time I have fallen in love with a body product. I have fallen in love with body butters.



I have a huge collection of bubble bath, bath salts and shower gels. I love to relax in a warm (ok, hot) bubble bath and let the day melt away. Once I have relaxed, I grab a moisturizer from a large basket full of body lotions and quickly lotion up, not really spending too much time on it or caring what scent I use. I mean really, if you've tried one scented body lotion, you've tried them all. I didn't think that a lotion in "butter" form would make any difference. Then I tried  the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter in Tropical Mango after seeing it in soooo many empties and favorites videos. That's when I knew that body butters were different.

After slathering that wonderfully scented cream all over my skin, I could smell the fresh mango scent for hours. I sniffed my arm more times than I could count. This body butter stuff was wonderful! I had to run out and get more body butters. I picked up 1 or 2 body creams too. I was not going to be left in the dark again!


I have to admit that not all of my body product purchases were great and I discovered that price point didn't always matter. For instance, The Village Naturals Body Butter was less than $2 and it comes a close second to the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter.


Now that I have tried body butters, I definitely plan on adding them to my body care collection. I don't know where I'll put them but I'll figure that out later. What scents do you use? Where is the best place to get body butters and creams?

No comments:

Post a Comment