Aug 7, 2015

Does it make scents?


Hey There!

It's time to find out what my house smells like! Well, it's time to find out what it did smell like in the month of July. I didn't have too many new scents going on but they were great scents.


I have been loving my Bath & Body Works Wallflowers. I have purchased new wallflowers for new portions of the house (haul to come soon). I used three of them this month. I used a Watermelon Lemonade, Pineapple Mango and Coconut leaves. Watermelon Lemonade and Pineapple Mango are regulars for my house. I love those scents. Coconut leaves is new. I like it but I'll probably try some others next time.

I only burned one new candle and finished up an old candle. I tried out a Guava Colada mini candle in my bathroom. It was very nice. I loved the tropical smell and it made my tiny, little bathroom smell great but, it didn't really have great room throw. Maybe it was because it's a mini. But, for the room that I used it in, it was good. I'd purchase it again.


I finished a large Target candle - Sweet Spun Sugar. It is my favorite candle of life! I love this candle. I never get tired of this scent. It's like a burst of cotton candy. If you haven't sniffed this, you are making poor life decisions. Start making better one's today! Get to your local Target and pick up one of these.

I switched out a car scentportable this month. Remember that Watermelon Lemonade scent that I told you I liked? Well, that was what I was rocking in my car. And, yes -- my car smelled amazing -- For about 3 or so weeks. The website says it should last twice as long. Maybe you can get a 4th week out of it but I didn't get much more than that. I have several more so I'll test them for longevity too. No worries though. At $2.50 each (when you purchase 4 at a time), I'd still keep purchasing them.


Has your house smelled as good as my house this month? I know it sounds like a Bath and Body Works haul but have you tried any of these products? What do you think about them?

And, please excuse the photos I've been posting lately. I haven't found a good place to take pictures just yet. I'm still working on it. Bare with me please!

No comments:

Post a Comment