Aug 19, 2014

Quickie Review - Stilla Magnificent Metals Foil Eye Shadow mini in Kitten


Hey There!

I went to a small "shindig" this weekend and thought it would be the perfect time to pull out my Stilla Magnificent Metals Foil Eye Shadow mini in Kitten. I got it when I purchased my Sephora Favorites Summer Stash (at half price). I've been working my way through the kit and Saturday was the eye shadow's lucky day.



First let me say that this is a brilliant gold color. On my hand I've built it up but Saturday I wore it slightly sheerer. Either look would be gorgeous on my skin.

The full size is $32.00 and comes with a Stay All Day Liquid Eye Primer and a mixing tray to take the foil color from pretty to down, right gorgeous.

The shadow wore for the full 4 hours I was out and I purposely left it on for another 2. The only problem I saw was that it began to wear unevenly so I had patchy foil places and you get glitter all over the place. My cheeks sparkled, my chin sparkled and some kind of way my ear lobe sparkled. Not sure how that happened.

But for the beautiful 4 hour look, it was worth it to me. I liked the result. Would I wear this to work or longer than a few hours? No. Would I pay full price for this? Hellz no! Not because I don't think it's worth it (not sure that I do though) but because this mini is going to last me years! If you are only purchasing 1 foil eyeshadow for the next year, I say invest. I purchase eye shadows quite often so this is not a good plan for me.


But, I do like it and I'm itching to try Rose Quartz and Golden Pink. If I can find the mini's somewhere, I may purchase them but I can't spend $32. Not worth it to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment