Aug 29, 2014

Summer Blush

e.l.f., Milani, Sephora + Pantone

Hey There!

I'm a simple girl really. I don't need much especially when it comes to blush. I have several (does that just negate what I said?) but other that testing new ones out, this summer, I've only been reaching for three -- e.l.f. Pressed Mineral Blush in Wanderlust, Milani Baked Blush in Delizioso Pink and Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep in Radiant Orchid.

The e.l.f. Wanderlust is a deeper rosy blush than you'd think of for summer but when I use just a little, it give my cheeks life! I use it at night when I'm meeting friends for dinner or going clubbing (ok, I don't go clubbing, but if I did, I'd wear this).

My Milani Delizioso Pink is a fresh pop of pink goodness. The smallest sweep over my cheeks gives me that fresh faced cutie look that I like. This is good for weekends when I'm not wearing a lot of makeup and just want some color on my cheeks.

Now I use my Sephora + Pantone Universe Rush Luster Cheek Sweep in Radiant Orchid almost every day that I'm not trying something new. I didn't think I'd be able to pull of that orchid but if you just use a little, you get a beautiful, warm plum glow. It brightens your face and works well with the harsh office light that I'm in all day. I use the heck outta this bad boy!
 
Swatched super heavy for the camera. I do NOT
wear my blush like this!!
I've learned that with blush (with most makeup really) a little works better than a lot. I just touch the apples of my cheeks and then spread the b;ush brush. I mean, there's more to it than that, but you know what I'm saying. I don't pile it on and I don't put it everywhere. Some days I use some highlighter underneath it, other days I just go free!


It doesn't matter what day I wear them, these colors are guaranteed to make me look alive, healthy and very pretty. You don't wear blush? I'm telling you, just a touch will change your whole face. Try it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment